Obsession with Jennifer Aniston

Posted by lovey-dovey On 5:45 PM


My obsession with this beauty called Jennifer Aniston started as I watched “Friends” day after day. It’s as if she is a next neighbor and it’s my responsibility to know what’s going on in her life. Now reading the news of what’s happening in her life has become an integral part of my daily routine. It’s amazing how someone I don’t personally can be so important in my life. I am elated when people write something nice about her and I am depressed the day I read any bad news about her as if she is a close friend of mine. I feel that very few stars have this kind of charisma of making people attached to the happenings of their life and carry it on so well. She is one of the actresses who can poke fun at her own life and make people laugh (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20285088,00.html). I feel she is a perfect example of a people who can be star and still can relate to the common man. Go Jenni Go…. You rock…. ;)©ihashman.blogspot.com

0 comments

Post a Comment

Movie & TV Show Previews