The Choice

Posted by lovey-dovey On 5:18 PM


As I got back to my hobby of reading novels recently, I happened to read a wonderful book by Nicholas Sparks called "The Choice". If someone asks me to describe the storyline in short, I would say, it’s a simple love story with a happy ending. But as I completed reading this book, I had a feeling of euphoria as if I discovered something very important in life, i.e. how important "The Choice" we have at every point of life matters. So, you may ask, why does the choice we make so important? It’s important because that’s what leads to future state of our life. This book also reminded me of a wonderful movie, the butterfly effect, which shows us exactly how our choices matter at every point of life. An example from the book which illustrates how our choice matters is, where the heroine has to choice whether she wants to go for an outing or not. How this simple choice can change once life? But this choice is what forms the baseline for whole story of her life and the book. So, from now on I will definitely be careful about the choices I make in my life as that’s what defines my future…:) Thanks to the author for such a wonderful and thought awakening book.©ihashman.blogspot.comBuy from Amazon

0 comments

Post a Comment

Movie & TV Show Previews