The irony of samples….

Posted by lovey-dovey On 6:39 PM


Few weeks back, when browsing the internet, I and my husband found an interesting website which says that free samples will be sent to you if you just signup and give your name. I was very excited as it has got some pretty interesting perfumes and some other beauty related products. So, I sat down and completed all the details required for the free samples of the products for about an hour and was excited that I will get some free stuff which I can try on. After like three weeks, that’s yesterday when I went to check our mail box, I got this post card with a piece of scented perfume sample which I ordered for. Seeing this I was shocked as I was expecting something bigger… which I can actually apply. I was a little disappointed but most of all I was amazed. After a few mins of shock and amazement, I was laughing my head off for being expecting something for free in this world at this point of time. It is good to point out this saying - “Don’t expect anything that comes free of cost, not even a sample.” :)©ihashman.blogspot.com

1 Comment

  1. Unknown Said,

    "Premium wines and fine wine merchants providing good red wine, argentinian, chilean, Australian, french, best italian wines. Some of the most expensive wines to order online" argentinian wine

    Posted on December 2, 2010 at 12:21 AM

     

Post a Comment

Movie & TV Show Previews